Catalogue Style Website Design
A Catalogue Style Website is perfect for when you have products in your catalogue you would like to display on the Internet, but not sell online.
The benefits of a Catalogue Style Website
- Display your products 24 hours a day 7 days a week to a worldwide audience
- Update your products online, without having to reprint and redistribute
- Customers can contact you to ask questions about your products
- Display useful information such as Terms and Conditions, Shipping prices and Help Guides
- Advertise additional services
Once you have a website you can submit your site to various search engines and free directories to increase your presence on the Internet and increase your visibility.
You will need to be able to update your catalogue. This will involve you resizing, cropping and uploading images, writing product descriptions, creating categories and responding to e-mail queries.
You are welcome to use our FREE tutorials to help you with the administration of your website and if you need help we do operate a Website Administration Service were we can update your website for you.
To promote a special offer consider a Microsite Design
If your product range is fairly static you could consider a Brochure Style Website.
To sell products online direct from your website consider an E-commerce Website.