There are different ways of taking payments over the Internet which can be incorporated into your E-commerce Website Design.
PayPal is a good, secure tried and tested method. As there are no initial outlay costs it is an ideal place to begin a new venture and even if you intend to offer an Integrated Banking payment system using PayPal as an additional method will broaden your cutomer baseThe advantages of using PayPal are:
- PayPal provide their own security level at no extra cost
- Many internet users already have a PayPal account
- Payments can be taken by credit card even if the customer does not have a PayPal account
- Customers don't have to register with PayPal
- PayPal fees are charged per transaction, so if you don't sell anything you won't have to pay!
- You download money into your bank with an easy to use interface.
If you would like more information on PayPal go to www.paypal.com
Examples of E-commerce Websites with PayPal Payments
|Colombia Childcare UK, Hull||Hand Knitting Patterns
|Rosie Ross, Seaton Ross, York
||Fabulous Holiday Homes|